Google Docs Essential Training Course.
Google Docs Essential Training Course Audience: This Google Docs Essential Training Course is aimed for first time users and those who are relatively new to Google docs. Learn how to navigate around Google Docs' web-based interface, create new documents, and use features such as footnotes, headers and footers, and page numbering. You'll will also learn how to make your documents more engaging by adding images, Google drawing objects, and tables. Then learn how to share docs with others—for real-time, simultaneous collaboration
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Types: Group Bookings, Public Scheduled Courses, 1-2-1 Sessions, Bespoke Tailored Courses and Saturday Club. Course Costs: Public Courses : £125 +VAT Next Scheduled Course Please call for details Group Rate: £ 695 + VAT 1-2-1 Rate £ 450 + VAT View Scheduled Public Courses Course Location: This Google Docs Essential Training Course is delivered at our training centres our London Venues; training can also be delivered at your offices. Tailored course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements, with scheduled dates to suit you.
At Course Completion
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile device
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
Google Training Courses londonSelect required Course Outlines
Google Docs Essential Training Course Outline
Types of courses we provideOpen Scheduled Public Courses (Click here to view Public Course calendar), Company Dedicated Courses, Personal Training (One-to-One), Saturday Club, Tailored Programmes, Office Migration and Managed Services. Click here for further details.
Having completed your Microsoft Access course, you could add Microsoft Excel and SharePoint to your list of achievements. Or you could give your career a serious boost by completing one of our Microsoft official Exams. As well as our standard course outlines we also deliver Microsoft Certified Training Courses.
On completion of our courses, students are given unlimited access to our online materials, these are in additional to the public materials available on our web site. Click here to view our full course library. Login details are provided when you attend your course.
After Course Support
Our service doesn't end once you have attended your course, our trainers are happy to help if you have any futher questions after the course.
Our courses can be delivered either at your office or at our training centre in the City of London click here for more details. If required we
can provide complimentary laptops for on-site training.
Booking a Course
Microsoft Access Training courses London
Providing quality instructor led Information technology including Microsoft Project Excel and Word we also deliver personal development training
- Charis Alexandra Training Ltd is an accredited Microsoft Partner with Silver Learning status as well as a Certified Microsoft Testing Centre. Learning and Performance Institute accredited Gold Standard Learning Provider.
Courses are delivered by Certified Trainers.
- We specialise in Microsoft Office Training (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio, Word, Publisher, SharePoint). Apple Mac Training, Adobe Creative Suite and Bespoke Training courses, in addition we tailor-make courses for the Mac, iPad and other mobile devices.
- Delivery, Public Courses, One-2-One, Group courses, Certified Exam Courses, Office Migrations and office Floor walking.
- Located in the City of London, CAT provides instructor-led, quality IT and Personal Development training either at your premises or at our fully equipped training centre just minutes away from Moorgate, Bank or Liverpool Street stations. We have dedicated Apple Mac and Microsoft Office rooms and a conference room for Personal Development training.
Public Scheduled Courses