“Why Businesses are Moving to the Cloud”
The cloud is the future. Sure, you’ve heard this before. But why should you care?
Microsoft commissioned Spiceworks, a network of IT pros, to survey over 250 IT experts working at small to mid-sized businesses to tell us how to do more with less.
The IT pros had this to say, “As a result of using a cloud approach, nearly 80% [of surveyed IT pros] said they’re saving money, seeing more productivity and better security.”
Learn more in the free eBook and propel your small business into the cloud:
- Costs: Provide better tools to increase availability, productivity, and security while keeping costs down.
- Scale: Take advantage of self-servicing and discover the ability to quickly scale your business.
- Mobility: Make accessing information on the go easier for your mobile workforce.
7 Ways to Work Smarter in the Cloud
Work smarter, not harder.
We all know that collaboration and communication are key to running a successful, efficient business. Getting there, however, isn’t always easy. With employees, customers, and partners all operating on different productivity and communication tools, it is difficult to streamline processes and actually get work done.
We’ve identified seven ways in which moving to cloud-based productivity apps can:
- Improve your communication and teamwork
- Increase your company’s mobility
- Turn data into insights
Office 365 Training
“Mobilise Your Business”
Freedom to work on the go has become the standard for businesses of all sizes. And the first step is to provide the proper tools for this new working style.
Office 365 and its cloud-based tools provide the proper support for mobile workers so they can access data securely and collaborate - regardless of location.
Discover how easy it is to mobilise, improve, and do more for your small business when you download the free eBook:
- Anytime, anywhere – Learn more about how a mobile employee’s working style leads to less stress and increased productivity.
- Safety first – Learn about moving to cloud storage and how it can lift the burden of securing your data from your shoulders.
- Teamwork makes the dream work – Read more about syncing your information so your team's devices can enable them to stay agile and responsive.
Office 365 Training Course
Audience: This course is designed for new users of Microsoft Office 365.
Course Duration: 1 day(1)
Course Types: Group bookings, public courses , 1-2-1 sessions, bespoke tailored courses and Saturday club.
Course Location:This Office 365 training course is delivered at our Training centre in London situated close to London Liverpool street station, training can also be delivered at your offices. Tailored course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements, with scheduled dates to suit you.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Cloud Computing and Office 365 Apps
- Use the Outlook Online Application
- Use Skype for Business
- Work with OneDrive for Business
- Use Groups and Delve
Office 365 Course Outline
Module 1: Office
- Introducing Cloud Computing
- Identify and Outline the Component Products in Office 365 including Outlook Web App, Office Online Apps, OneDrive and Skype for Business
- Navigating around Office 365
- Updating your Profile in Office 365
Module 2: Using the Outlook Online Application
- Overview of Outlook Online
- Working with Email and Folders
- Outlook People and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Outlook Tasks in the Web App
- Setting Outlook Options, Signatures, Automatic Replies and Rules
Module 3: Using Skype for Business
- Overview of Skype for Business
- Viewing and Setting Presence Status
- Using Instant Messages in Business
- Understanding the Interactive Contact Card in Microsoft Office Applications
- Integration with Outlook
- Using Skype for Business for Online Presentations including Content Sharing, Polls and a Virtual Whiteboard
Module 4: Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- Navigating around OneDrive
- Accessing Content in OneDrive
- Using the Office Online Apps
- Sharing Documents and Collaborating
- Connecting Microsoft Office to OneDrive
- Creating Office Documents and Saving Directly to OneDrive
Module 5: Using Groups and Delve
- Introduction to Groups
- Collaborating using Groups
- Getting to Content using Delve
MOS Excel Specialist / Expert Exam Costs ( optional )
All Vouchers now include a Retake VoucherOption 1 - Voucher & Retake
Option 2 - Voucher, Retake and Gmetrix ( Test Prep )
Option 3 - Exam Pack includes - Voucher, Retake, Gmetrix and Exam study manual
Discount 4 for 3 on MOS Exam Packs
it training courses
Microsoft Accredited IT Training Provider
Microsoft Certified Training Materials
IT Training Courses delivered by Microsoft Accredited Facilitators
Microsoft MOS Test Centre London
IT TRAINING COURSES delivered by our Microsoft Certified team.
Training can be delivered at our spacious London Centre or at your offices, laptops can be provided for onsite courses on request.
Unlimited access to quality online IT Training materials.
Charis Alexandra Training is also delivers MOS Training Courses as well as supplying MOS Training Materials and learning kits at competitive prices.
MOS Exams can be taken either on week days as well as evening and weekend on appointment
We offer a state of the art training venue in the heart of London, with a variety of dedicated training and conference rooms. We can also provide training at client sites.
At our training venue, every student is provided a 23” Touch screen monitor. All rooms have ceiling mounted projectors and facilitators’ computers. We also have a dedicated Apple training room.
For onsite courses in the London Postcode area, we can supply up to ten laptops to support training courses if required .
On completion of our courses students will be given unlimited access to our online materials.
We feel size matters. At our offices we offer a maximum of eight students per class, ensuring students can fully participate and benefit from the facilitator’s knowledge and experience, giving ample time to answer questions and discuss matters in a relaxed atmosphere.
Group sizes can vary on request at client venue and type of courses. Please speak to one of our team to discuss details.
The price per person for a standard size group of eight at our venue is £87+VAT per person.
The price per person for a standard group size of ten at your site is £70+VAT per person.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING (One-2-One)
Training for individuals and/ or small groups can be delivered either at our offices, your site or home. We can provide all equipment for such small sessions.
Please contact out team to discuss the price for individual training, as this will vary according to your needs.
In addition to tailored courses, we offer Public Courses covering a variety of packages / applications. These are run at regular times and allow individuals to register to attend. Public course are held at our London City office.
To view our Public Course calendar, which is updated regularly, please use the following link: Public Scheduled Courses